From the Howto of the CERN OHL v.1.1
Generally speaking, you must always comply with any obligations applying to a
particular design (detailed in a contract or accompanying licence). If you receive
hardware designs licensed under the CERN OHL v.1.1, the obligations are to:
- Keep intact all the copyright and trademark notices that are on the hardware design documentation;
- Keep intact the references to the CERN OHL v.1.1;
- Keep intact the disclaimer of warranties.
- If you modify hardware design that you received from someone else that is licensed under the CERN OHL v.1.1, you must
- Keep intact all the notices referred to above;
- Include notices that you have modified the hardware designs, detailing what modifications where made (e.g. in a CHANGES.TXT file);
- Add the appropriate copyright notice to the modifications that were made;
- License the modifications under the CERN OHL v.1.1 if you distribute them.
Mizar32 sofware, eLua, is Open Source and is freely distributed under the MIT license (the same as Lua).
- You can freely use eLua or parts of it. No need to ask for permissions.
- You can use, modify and integrate eLua code into your products, including private, commercial and closed-software ones.
- There are no fees or royalties to pay if you use eLua in your commercial products.
Full Text of the MIT License:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.